- WYN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $73.4 million.
- WYN has traded 74,847 shares today.
- WYN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WYN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WYN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WYN: Wyndham Worldwide Corporation provides various hospitality services and products to individual and business customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. WYN has a PE ratio of 19.9. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Wyndham Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Wyndham Worldwide has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Wyndham Worldwide has a market cap of $9.8 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.26 and a short float of 1.2% with 2.49 days to cover. Shares are up 7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Wyndham Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP has improved earnings per share by 22.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.22 versus $2.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.43 versus $3.22).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income increased by 15.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $133.00 million to $153.00 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Wyndham Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.