- Leader in Advanced Manufacturing offers free online webinars
- Informative, 30 minute sessions include live Q&A with 3D printing users
- Participants learn how 3D printing translates to bottom line results
- 3D printing know-how applicable to large companies as well as startups
- High temperature prototypes for under-the-hood testing at an automotive parts supplier, saving months on new product development cycles
- A leadership healthcare application featuring the 3D printing of precision tools for the manufacture of retinal implants that help restore lost vision
- A startup company that has accelerated development of a revolutionary new solar panel and attracted investors with 3D-printed proof-of-concepts
- Direct metal printing to solve automotive engineering challenges, helping race cars break speed records
- Wax casting patterns for jet engine turbine blades and other components
- Precision plastic part printing to speed product development at minimal cost
- Full color 3D printing that opens new markets for service bureaus
Register for an upcoming webinar or view on-demand webinars at http://www.3dsystems.com/news/events.Register for a 3DS partner-hosted 3D Printing2.0 event near you at: http://www.3dsystems.com/3DPRINTING20. About 3D Systems 3D Systems is pioneering 3D printing for everyone. 3DS provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced custom parts. Its powerful digital thread empowers professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life in material choices including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading healthcare solutions include integrated 3D planning and printing for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D design and inspection products embody the latest perceptual, capture and touch technology. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods with improved results and reduced time to outcomes. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, plan, guide, prototype or produce functional parts, devices and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future. Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented the Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
- 3DS Medical Modeling pioneered virtual surgical planning (VSP) and its services are world-leading, helping many thousands of patients on an annual basis.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Alyssa Reichental Email: Press@3dsystems.com