- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 20,048
- 12-Week # shares sold: 69,381
- 24-Week # shares sold: 349,665
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,823
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,823
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,823
EJF Capital increased its stake in PHH as the hedge fund attempts to add two directors to its board.
The New York-based banking giant said it is exiting the servicing industry by 2018, a move that comes amid a pullback by many of its peers since the financial crisis.
Under a recent ruling, the director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau would serve at the president's pleasure, limiting the agency's autonomy. Republicans want even more changes.