- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 71.42% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 123.66% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 91.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.69 million to $5.14 million.
- RDNT's revenue growth trails the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 81.01% to $24.54 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, RADNET INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.58%.
- RADNET INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RADNET INC reported lower earnings of $0.06 versus $1.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.19 versus $0.06).
RadNet, Inc. provides outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States. RadNet has a market cap of $280.5 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 306% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full RadNet Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.