- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- NICE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.99 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, NICE SYSTEMS LTD's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $25.95 million or 26.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
NICE Systems Ltd. provides software solutions that enable organizations to take action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE-Systems has a market cap of $2.33 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 4.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full NICE-Systems Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.