- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income increased by 348.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$13.48 million to $33.47 million.
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 42.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, INTERCEPT PHARMA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$19.41 million or 252.39% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic liver and intestinal diseases utilizing its proprietary bile acid chemistry. Intercept has a market cap of $5.85 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 350.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full Intercept Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.