- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- OLED has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 12.10, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, UNIVERSAL DISPLAY CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 32.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $15.38 million to $20.42 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $32.33 million or 22.30% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.89%.
Universal Display Corporation is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of organic light emitting diode (OLED) technologies and materials for use in flat panel displays and solid-state lighting applications. Universal Display has a market cap of $1.53 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are down 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full Universal Display Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.