- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RCPT's share price has jumped by 163.12%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- RCPT's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, RECEPTOS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- RECEPTOS INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 37.6% in earnings (-$3.76 versus -$2.73).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 133.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$9.92 million to -$23.15 million.
Receptos, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of various therapeutics for immune disorders. Receptos has a market cap of $975.9 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 58.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full Receptos Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.