- PKX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.2 million.
- PKX has traded 197,894 shares today.
- PKX traded in a range 237% of the normal price range with a price range of $3.13.
- PKX traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 529 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 529 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PKX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PKX NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, POSCO has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for POSCO is currently extremely low, coming in at 3.36%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.94% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full POSCO Ratings Report.