- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- SATS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 415.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$9.76 million to $30.80 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $170.50 million or 19.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ECHOSTAR CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.26%.
- 38.44% is the gross profit margin for ECHOSTAR CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, SATS's net profit margin of 3.50% significantly trails the industry average.
- SATS's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.69 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 4.17 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
EchoStar Corporation provides satellite operations, video delivery solutions, and broadband satellite technologies and services for home and office worldwide. The company operates in three segments: EchoStar Technologies, Hughes, and EchoStar Satellite Services. EchoStar has a market cap of $2.16 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full EchoStar Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.