- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- PMC's revenue growth trails the industry average of 21.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.58, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PMC has a quick ratio of 1.66, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for PHARMERICA CORP is rather low; currently it is at 19.24%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.16% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$26.50 million or 199.62% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
PharMerica Corporation operates as an institutional pharmacy services company in the United States. The company offers services to healthcare facilities; pharmacy management services to hospitals; specialty infusion services to patients outside hospitals; and oncology pharmacy services. Pharmerica has a market cap of $810.7 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 22.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Pharmerica Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.