- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Pharmaceuticals industry average. The net income increased by 3.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $42.19 million to $43.66 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 759.31% to $74.92 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.12%.
- The gross profit margin for JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC is currently very high, coming in at 90.94%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 14.99% trails the industry average.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 65.50% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Public Limited Company, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, identifies, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for various medical needs in the United States, Europe, and internationally. Jazz has a market cap of $8.06 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Jazz Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.