- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS increased its bottom line by earning $1.21 versus $0.90 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 74.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.24 million to $42.38 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.93, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 106.57% to $3.57 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BROOKFIELD RESIDENTIAL PPTYS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 38.79%.
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. operates as a land developer and homebuilder in North America. The company constructs single family and multi-family homes; sells lots to homebuilders and third parties; and constructs homes it has developed or purchased from others. Brookfield has a market cap of $2.21 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 22% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Brookfield Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.