- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry. The net income increased by 60.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.82 million to $6.11 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 4.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for INTER PARFUMS INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.63%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.16% trails the industry average.
- IPAR has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 5.38% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, INTER PARFUMS INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
Inter Parfums, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of fragrances and fragrance related products worldwide. Inter Parfums has a market cap of $861.3 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 20.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Inter Parfums Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.