- PBA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.8 million.
- PBA has traded 4,830 shares today.
- PBA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PBA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PBA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PBA: Pembina Pipeline Corporation provides transportation and midstream services for the energy industry in North America. It operates through four segments: Conventional Pipelines, Oil Sands and Heavy Oil, Gas Services, and Midstream. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.9%. PBA has a PE ratio of 37.4. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Pembina Pipeline a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Pembina Pipeline has been 153,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pembina Pipeline has a market cap of $13.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 21.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pembina Pipeline as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been unimpressive growth in net income over time. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income has decreased by 18.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $93.90 million to $77.00 million.
- PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP's earnings per share declined by 30.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PEMBINA PIPELINE CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.11 versus $0.87 in the prior year.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, PBA's share price has jumped by 33.89%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $155.00 million or 10.55% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -7.26%.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- You can view the full Pembina Pipeline Ratings Report.