- Expands on-demand manufacturing footprint to drive adoption of 3DS' comprehensive design-to-manufacturing solutions
- Provides significant aerospace advanced manufacturing expertise and key customer relationships
About 3D Systems3D Systems is pioneering 3D printing for everyone. 3DS provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced custom parts. Its powerful digital thread empowers professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life in material choices including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading healthcare solutions include integrated 3D planning and printing for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D design and inspection products embody the latest perceptual, capture and touch technology. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods with improved results and reduced time to outcomes. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, plan, guide, prototype or produce functional parts, devices and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future. Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented the Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
- 3DS Medical Modeling pioneered virtual surgical planning (VSP) and its services are world-leading, helping many thousands of patients on an annual basis
APP has changed the way companies quote and purchase rapid prototype and rapid manufactured parts. APP is not just an online broker selling a fast online quote system. APP owns the equipment used to manufacture your parts and employs the staff that will work with you on your project from start to finish. Our Free Instant Online Quote System is a convenience tool that puts you in control of the quotation process. Our In-House manufacturing ensures the highest quality and our 100% quality guarantee makes any transaction with APP risk-free.More information is available at www.approto.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Alyssa Reichental Email: Press@3dsystems.com