- FOSL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $65.4 million.
- FOSL is down 3.6% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FOSL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FOSL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FOSL: Fossil Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, development, marketing, and distribution of consumer fashion accessories worldwide. It operates in four segments: North America Wholesale, Europe Wholesale, Asia Pacific Wholesale, and Direct to Consumer. FOSL has a PE ratio of 15.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Fossil Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fossil Group has been 679,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fossil Group has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 2.82 and a short float of 6.4% with 5.26 days to cover. Shares are down 13.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fossil Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FOSL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry and the overall market, FOSSIL GROUP INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $96.98 million or 12.88% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.73%.
- FOSSIL GROUP INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FOSSIL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $6.62 versus $5.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($7.20 versus $6.62).
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.