- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- BIO's revenue growth trails the industry average of 21.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- BIO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, BIO has a quick ratio of 2.14, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 332.91% to $80.90 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 71.06%.
- The gross profit margin for BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 62.14%. Regardless of BIO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.89% trails the industry average.
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's earnings per share declined by 9.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC reported lower earnings of $2.69 versus $5.78 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.97 versus $2.69).
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. manufactures and supplies products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, as well as to identify, analyze, and purify their components for life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets. Bio-Rad has a market cap of $2.86 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are down 3.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.You can view the full Bio-Rad Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.