- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 112.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $2.19 million to -$0.27 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, IGNITE RESTAURANT GROUP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for IGNITE RESTAURANT GROUP INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.84%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -0.12% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $8.91 million or 13.29% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 13.29%, IGNITE RESTAURANT GROUP INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.95%.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.24, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 0.15 is very low and demonstrates very weak liquidity.
Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc., a diversified restaurant company, operates a portfolio of restaurants in the United States. The company operates three restaurants under the Joe's Crab Shack, Brick House Tavern + Tap, and Romano's Macaroni Grill brands. Ignite Restaurant Group has a market cap of $210.3 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 33.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.You can view the full Ignite Restaurant Group Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.