- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- QLIK's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- QLIK has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, QLIK has a quick ratio of 2.06, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for QLIK TECHNOLOGIES INC is currently very high, coming in at 87.66%. Regardless of QLIK's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, QLIK's net profit margin of -7.75% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 26.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$8.05 million to -$10.21 million.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, QLIK TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Qlik Technologies Inc. provides user-driven business intelligence solution that enables customers to make business decisions. It develops, commercializes, and implements software products and related services. Qlik has a market cap of $2.46 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 3.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.You can view the full Qlik Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.