- TV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $61.7 million.
- TV has traded 112,992 shares today.
- TV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TV: Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. operates as a media company. It operates through five segments: Content, Publishing, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. TV has a PE ratio of 21.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Grupo Televisa SAB a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Grupo Televisa SAB has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Grupo Televisa SAB has a market cap of $20.0 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 18% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Grupo Televisa SAB as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TV's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Media industry average. The net income increased by 25.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $135.98 million to $170.96 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 71.89% to $421.36 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GRUPO TELEVISA SAB has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 13.60%.
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO TELEVISA SAB is rather high; currently it is at 60.16%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.39% trails the industry average.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.09, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Media industry. Despite the fact that TV's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.51 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- You can view the full Grupo Televisa SAB Ratings Report.