- INO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.8 million.
- INO has traded 512,907 shares today.
- INO is up 3% today.
- INO was down 9.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INO: Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, discovers, develops, and develops synthetic vaccines and immune therapies focusing on cancers and infectious diseases. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Inovio Pharmaceuticals a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Inovio Pharmaceuticals has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Inovio has a market cap of $599.2 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 3.38 and a short float of 14% with 7.05 days to cover. Shares are down 22.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Inovio Pharmaceuticals as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has decreased by 22.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$8.84 million to -$10.82 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$5.56 million or 8.32% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC has improved earnings per share by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INOVIO PHARMACEUTICALS INC reported poor results of -$1.40 versus -$0.56 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.65 versus -$1.40).
- Investors have driven up the company's shares by 26.56% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in INO do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Inovio Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.