- MGA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $66.1 million.
- MGA has traded 1,980 shares today.
- MGA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MGA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MGA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MGA: Magna International Inc. develops, manufactures, engineers, supplies, and sells automotive products. It operates through North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. MGA has a PE ratio of 15.4. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Magna International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Magna International has been 425,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Magna International has a market cap of $23.3 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are up 28.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Magna International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 39.80% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MGA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC has improved earnings per share by 12.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $6.77 versus $6.09 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry average. The net income increased by 6.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $369.00 million to $393.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- You can view the full Magna International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.