- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- DNR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for DENBURY RESOURCES INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.62%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -8.25% is in-line with the industry average.
- DNR's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 142.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $129.98 million to -$55.20 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $329.85 million or 24.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Denbury Resources Inc. operates as an oil and natural gas company in the United States. The company primarily focuses on enhanced oil recovery utilizing carbon dioxide. Denbury has a market cap of $5.86 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.You can view the full Denbury Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.