- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CSPI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, CSPI has a quick ratio of 1.86, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 288.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.48 million to $0.90 million.
- CSP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CSP INC reported lower earnings of $0.10 versus $1.91 in the prior year.
CSP Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and markets information technology (IT) integration solutions and high-performance cluster computer systems to industrial, commercial, and defense customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. CSP has a market cap of $27.5 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 5.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.You can view the full CSP Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.