- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- IART's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 200.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 27.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 217.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.52 million to $4.83 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 461.24% to $16.38 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.59%.
- The gross profit margin for INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS is rather high; currently it is at 69.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.08% trails the industry average.
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neurosurgery, U.S. Extremities, U.S. Integra Lifesciences has a market cap of $1.58 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.You can view the full Integra Lifesciences Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.