- XONE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.1 million.
- XONE has traded 66,238 shares today.
- XONE is down 4% today.
- XONE was up 6.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in XONE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for XONE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on XONE: The ExOne Company manufactures and sells three dimensional printing machines and printing products in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate ExOne a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for ExOne has been 528,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. ExOne has a market cap of $432.1 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 47.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ExOne as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 188.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$1.91 million to -$5.53 million.
- The gross profit margin for EXONE CO is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.29%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -75.86% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$6.33 million or 109.40% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- XONE, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 8.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- EXONE CO has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.45 versus -$0.47).
- You can view the full ExOne Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.