- 4-Week # shares bought: 3.9 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7.7 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7.7 million
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,120
- 12-Week # shares sold: 24,664
- 24-Week # shares sold: 48,749
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2.0 million
The U.S. earnings seasons accelerates this week with 180 S&P 500 companies reporting, including big tech names such as Google, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft.
The mid-term elections are coming, and investors would be wise to brace for the return of even more volatility in the markets,
Here's what you need to know for Friday, April 20.
The oil cartel has done well to stabilize oil prices over the past 15 months, but the latest commodity surge could have more to do with geopolitical concerns brought about by the president himself.