- AllRegs Content Libraries, spanning nearly every aspect of the mortgage industry including underwriting and compliance guidelines such as AllRegs Investor Library, AllRegs Loan Library and AllRegs Mortgage Mentor Guides.
- AllRegs Academy, offering educational courses and certifications.
- AllRegs Business Practices group, which assists organizations with risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
- AllRegs Compliance Management System, a comprehensive policy management and training solution.
- AllRegs Market Clarity, an online product database that compares 44 key loan product attributes of more than 3,000 products for 95 different investors.
Berkery Noyes served as exclusive strategic and financial advisor to AllRegs.About AllRegs First introduced in 1989, AllRegs is used by virtually all of the top 100 lenders as well as throughout numerous governmental agencies, including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, the FHLBs, FHA, VA, RHS, and Ginnie Mae. The Company is the exclusive electronic publisher of the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Single and Multifamily Seller/Servicer Guides and the Federal Home Loan Banks’ MPF Program Guidelines. Products include single and multifamily underwriting & insuring guidelines as well as federal compliance laws and regulations, state compliance laws and regulations with plain-language analyses, contract publishing services, and a library of historical guidelines. The educational division, AllRegs Academy, offers virtual and live training, as well as designation and practical guides. The Professional Services Group develops custom guides, policy manuals, and other documents on a contract basis. For more information, call (800) 848-4904 or go to www.allregs.com. About Ellie Mae Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Ellie Mae’s all-in-one Encompass® mortgage management solution provides one system of record that allows banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more. © 2014 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network™, Total Quality Loan™, TQL™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.