- Revenue for the second quarter of $19.2 million, up 36 percent year-over-year and 14 percent from the prior quarter.
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 44.2 percent, up 410 basis points from the prior quarter and up 360 basis points from one year ago. GAAP gross margin for the period was 43.5 percent.
- Adjusted EBITDA of negative $2.5 million, an improvement of $1 million from the prior quarter and compares to $2.4 million one year ago. GAAP Net loss of $4.7 million for the period.
- Significantly increased new customer wins quarter-over-quarter, demonstrating the success of our single platform and differentiated technology, and a positive return on Q2’s investments in salesforce capacity and productivity.
- Continued bookings momentum, signing two Top 100 financial institutions 1 in the quarter and continued traction with these larger customers.
- Exited the second quarter with approximately 3.9 million registered users on the Q2 platform, representing 36 percent year-over-year growth and 13 percent quarter-over-quarter growth.
- Announced availability of version 4.0 of the Q2 Virtual Banking platform which offers improved commercial functionality and greater ease of use.
- Total revenues of $19.5 million to $19.8 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA of negative $3.4 million to negative $3.1 million.
- Total revenues of $76.2 million to $76.8 million, which would represent year-over-year growth of 34 percent to 35 percent.
- Adjusted EBITDA of negative $12.4 million to negative $12 million.
|Conference Call Details|
|Date:||Aug. 7, 2014|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. EDT|
|Hosts:||Matt Flake, CEO / Jennifer Harris, CFO|
|Dial in:||US toll free: 1-877-201-0168|