- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- BBRG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.10 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.21 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 5.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.1%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GP INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for BRAVO BRIO RESTAURANT GP INC is rather low; currently it is at 16.46%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 3.80% significantly trails the industry average.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. owns and operates Italian dining restaurants in the United States. It operates BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, a full-service Italian restaurant; BRIO Tuscan Grille, an Italian chophouse restaurant; and Bon Vie, a full-service American-French bistro restaurant. Bravo Brio Restaurant Group has a market cap of $263 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 15% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.