- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- WBMD's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- WEBMD HEALTH CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WEBMD HEALTH CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.33 versus -$0.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.86 versus $0.33).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 272.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.61 million to $9.72 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, WEBMD HEALTH CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $34.08 million or 48.48% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 17.63%.
WebMD Health Corp. provides health information services to consumers, physicians and other healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through its public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications in the United States. WebMD Health has a market cap of $1.86 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 24.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full WebMD Health Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.