- 4-Week # shares bought: 11,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 780
- 12-Week # shares bought: 11,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 780
- 24-Week # shares bought: 86,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 16,717
Jim Cramer thinks Penn National Gaming and Wynn Resorts could be a good deal for investors.
In the short term, all that matters in the market is what someone is willing to pay, says Jim Cramer.
Turn down the noise and tune out the distraction with a longer trading time horizon.
Jim Cramer is bearish on Southwest Energy, Occidental Petroleum and Ferrellgas Partners.