- 4-Week # shares bought: 11,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 780
- 12-Week # shares bought: 11,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 780
- 24-Week # shares bought: 86,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 16,717
Morgan Stanley reiterated MGM and Wynn's overweight rating while also upgrading Boyd to overweight.
Georgia is the latest state to consider legalizing casino gambling.
Las Vegas and Macau lead the bull charge in 2017, but growth in the gaming sector is not without concerns.
Penn National's (PENN) rating was lowered to 'neutral' from 'overweight' at JPMorgan.