- CCL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $151.3 million.
- CCL traded 51,160 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:17 AM.
- CCL is up 2.3% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CCL: Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise company worldwide. It operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, & Asia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.8%. CCL has a PE ratio of 25.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Carnival a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Carnival has been 3.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Carnival has a market cap of $21.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.75 and a short float of 3.9% with 3.10 days to cover. Shares are down 9.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.39, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.13 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- The gross profit margin for CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.42%. Regardless of CCL's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CCL's net profit margin of 2.91% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA)'s return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.