- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,027
- 12-Week # shares sold: 11,027
- 24-Week # shares sold: 11,027
- 4-Week # shares sold: 644
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,932
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,932
- 24-Week # shares sold: 800
In addition to the Callon preferreds, I also own Callon's 10/24 senior notes, but not the stock.
Fed speakers are using this opportune time to posit their views.
Stocks are rising Friday as investors react to comments from Fed officials that could signal deeper rate cuts, plus robust earnings results from Microsoft.
Jim Cramer discusses Microsoft Azure and whether or not Azure can overtake Amazon Web Services.
Japan has cut off supplies of three key chemicals to South Korea, hitting the memory-chip and screen-making industries. The roots of the spat go way back.