- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,027
- 12-Week # shares sold: 11,027
- 24-Week # shares sold: 11,027
- 4-Week # shares sold: 644
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,932
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,932
- 24-Week # shares sold: 800
Stocks are mostly higher on Friday, with the Dow trading higher for the first time in nine days. Oil prices jump after OPEC reaches an agreement to boost oil production.
OPEC leaders have reached an agreement to boost global crude output by around 600,00 to 700,0000 barrels a day, but the smaller-than-expected increase has U.S. oil prices marching higher Friday.
Oil prices are currently in a "sweet spot" according to John Eade, CEO of Argus Research.
AT&T's CEO is bullish on the future of TV. Netflix shares up 106% this year suggest he should temper his enthusiasm.