- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- GMED's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- GMED has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.76, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 6.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $19.89 million to $21.14 million.
- The gross profit margin for GLOBUS MEDICAL INC is currently very high, coming in at 82.48%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.50% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 59.94% to $29.23 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GLOBUS MEDICAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.24%.
Globus Medical, Inc., a medical device company, focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of musculoskeletal implants that promote healing in patients with spine disorders. Globus Medical has a market cap of $1.49 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Globus Medical Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.