- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 22.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $2.90 million to $3.56 million.
- DTLK's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.11 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.94 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- DATALINK CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DATALINK CORP reported lower earnings of $0.49 versus $0.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.79 versus $0.49).
- DTLK has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 14.03% from its price level of one year ago. Despite the decline in its share price over the last year, this stock is still more expensive (when compared to its current earnings) than most other companies in its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays compensate for this.
Datalink Corporation designs, installs, and supports data center solutions to mid and large-size companies. Datalink has a market cap of $259.1 million and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Datalink Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.