- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.50, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.99, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, AMRI's share price has jumped by 44.42%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 46.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $6.51 million to $3.50 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$8.07 million or 213.19% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Albany Molecular Research, Inc., a contract research and manufacturing company, provides integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services primarily in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Albany Molecular Research has a market cap of $608.1 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 86.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Albany Molecular Research Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.