- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 334.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $2.90 million to -$6.80 million.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GRP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.44 million or 110.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The share price of INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GRP has not done very well: it is down 20.11% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GRP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GRP increased its bottom line by earning $0.46 versus $0.04 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 117.4% in earnings (-$0.08 versus $0.46).
Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc. provides contact center, unified communications, and business process automation services. It offers Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center (CIC), a single platform and a pre-integrated all-in-one application solution for IP telephony. Interactive Intelligence Group has a market cap of $957.5 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 31.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.