- NUS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $46.3 million.
- NUS has traded 1.4 million shares today.
- NUS traded in a range 251.1% of the normal price range with a price range of $5.02.
- NUS traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 483 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 483 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NUS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NUS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NUS: Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.4%. NUS has a PE ratio of 9.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Nu Skin a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Nu Skin has been 995,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Nu Skin has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 2.10 and a short float of 4.5% with 2.30 days to cover. Shares are down 57.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Nu Skin as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NU SKIN ENTERPRISES has improved earnings per share by 16.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NU SKIN ENTERPRISES increased its bottom line by earning $5.94 versus $3.52 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.19 versus $5.94).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry average. The net income increased by 18.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $54.28 million to $64.26 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, NU SKIN ENTERPRISES's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.