- HPP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.0 million.
- HPP has traded 33,748 shares today.
- HPP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HPP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HPP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HPP: Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. operates as a vertically integrated real estate trust (REIT) in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.9%. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Hudson Pacific Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hudson Pacific Properties has been 301,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hudson Pacific has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.03 and a short float of 3.6% with 4.04 days to cover. Shares are up 18.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hudson Pacific Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HPP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- HUDSON PACIFIC PPTYS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HUDSON PACIFIC PPTYS INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.20 versus -$0.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.13 versus -$0.20).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 934.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.44 million to $4.53 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $19.40 million or 28.44% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HUDSON PACIFIC PPTYS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -58.18%.
- You can view the full Hudson Pacific Properties Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.