- TMUS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $215.4 million.
- TMUS traded 810,678 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:43 AM, representing 12% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TMUS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TMUS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TMUS: T-Mobile US, Inc. provides mobile communications services under the T-Mobile, MetroPCS, and GoSmart brands in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It offers postpaid and prepaid wireless voice, messaging and data services, and wholesale wireless services. TMUS has a PE ratio of 167.1. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate T-Mobile US a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for T-Mobile US has been 4.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. T-Mobile US has a market cap of $27.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 1.72 and a short float of 2.4% with 1.47 days to cover. Shares are up 0.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates T-Mobile US as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 2500.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 36.28% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 48.95% is the gross profit margin for T-MOBILE US INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, TMUS's net profit margin of 5.44% significantly trails the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, T-MOBILE US INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Despite the current debt-to-equity ratio of 1.58, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.01 is sturdy.
- You can view the full T-Mobile US Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.