- FOXA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $699.8 million.
- FOXA is up 10.8% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FOXA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FOXA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FOXA: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. operates as a diversified media and entertainment company worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. FOXA has a PE ratio of 19.4. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Twenty-First Century Fox a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Twenty-First Century Fox has been 14.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Twenty-First Century Fox has a market cap of $45.6 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 0.99 and a short float of 4.3% with 2.89 days to cover. Shares are down 10.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Twenty-First Century Fox as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 12.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Media industry and the overall market, TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY FOX INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.91 versus $0.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.05 versus $2.91).
- You can view the full Twenty-First Century Fox Ratings Report.