- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,200
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,200
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,600
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2,000
David Einhorn is going all-in on General Motors.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Costco and new coverage of McDonald's, GW Pharma and Kinder Morgan.
It really is that simple. Mr. and Ms. Market no longer trust the outlook for domestic economic growth.
The stocks of companies that show good fundamentals are a buy, not a sell.