- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 600
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,200
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,858
Apple, Facebook and Priceline are among some of the top tech stocks for 2017, according to Credit Suisse.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including downgrades for Cypress Semiconductor, Goodyear Tire and Lululemon Athletica, and an upgrade for CyberArk Software.
Tuck-in deals like PayPal's $230M purchase of Tio Networks are common in payments.