ROCK HILL, S.C., Aug. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today an extension of its highly successful worldwide seminar series designed to inform, educate, train and inspire local businesses, entrepreneurs, designers and other professionals worldwide on the new paradigm of 3D printing-powered design-to-manufacturing technology. The seminars, which have currently reached over 7,000 attendees, include demonstrations from the company's 2014 product line spanning more than 20 new printers, design solutions and advanced materials, all of which are at the core of 3DS' 3DPRINTING 2.0 initiative.
- New developments in ColorJet 3D printing with full-color plastic
- Expanded capabilities with multi-material composite parts in a single print
- Fab-grade performance from the ProX ™ 950, the latest SLA 3D printer for high-volume manufacturing
- Production-grade SLS capabilities and part quality on par with injection molding from the ProX 500
- Enhanced, low-cost jewelry and dental casting pattern capabilities with the ProJet® 1200
- Sub-$5,000, multi-material prosumer 3D printers
- Sessions detailing how to evaluate the range of technology and choose the right 3D printer for any application