- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.62, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. We feel that the combination of its price rise over the last year and its current price-to-earnings ratio relative to its industry tend to reduce its upside potential.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, CONSOLIDATED TOMOKA LAND CO's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Consolidated-Tomoka Land Co., through its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified real estate operating company in the United States. It owns and manages commercial real estate properties and self-developed properties. Consolidated-Tomoka has a market cap of $264.7 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.You can view the full Consolidated-Tomoka Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.