COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:BBRG) (the Company) owner and operator of the BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!) and BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO) restaurant concepts, today reported financial results for the thirteen and twenty-six week periods ended June 29, 2014. The Company also updated its outlook for the full year 2014. Selected Second Quarter 2014 Highlights Compared to the Second Quarter 2013:
- Revenues decreased 1.1% to $104.5 million from $105.6 million.
- Total comparable restaurant sales decreased 5.1%.
- Comparable restaurant sales decreased 6.0% at BRAVO! and 4.5% at BRIO.
- Restaurant-level operating profit decreased 4.1% to $17.2 million from $17.9 million.
- Net income was $4.0 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, compared to net income of $4.5 million, or $0.22 per diluted share.