- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NVEC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.88, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 56.60% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.53% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NVEC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for NVE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 84.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 47.75% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $4.48 million or 23.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.45%.
NVE Corporation is engaged in the development and sale of devices that use spintronics, a nanotechnology, which relies on electron spin rather than electron charge to acquire, store, and transmit information. NVE has a market cap of $309.2 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 13.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full NVE Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.