- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.36, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, NCI has a quick ratio of 1.96, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- NCI, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 19.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for NAVIGANT CONSULTING INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.69%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -36.45% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $35.24 million or 25.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Navigant Consulting, Inc., a consulting company, provides dispute, investigative, economic, operational, risk management, and financial and regulatory advisory solutions to companies, legal counsel, and governmental agencies worldwide. Navigant Consulting has a market cap of $813.4 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full Navigant Consulting Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.